Internship opportunityPosted on
In January the firm will be moving into new offices in Potters Bar.
As part of our expansion we are offering flexible internship opportunities for graduates looking to gain first class experience in media law. Candidates will have an opportunity to work with the firm’s clients from across sectors – including finance, sport and television – and will have exposure to cutting edge legal work including libel, privacy, copyright, confidentiality, harassment and contractual litigation.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following:
– 2.1 degree in law (or equivalent conversion)
– proven academic interest in media law
– strong knowledge of social and digital media and the legal and practical issues surrounding the medium
– relevant and/or comparable work experience in media, sports or law
The agreement is flexible and designed to provide the candidate with experience and assistance which will enable them to progress their career at a time when the training contract application is at its most competitive. The internship can work around a post-graduate course or other qualification that requires work experience.
Applicants should contact Gemma Steffensen at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Cover letter stating your reasons for applying
2. Up to date CV (including two referees)
3. Confirmation on your dates of availability (the intention is for the position to have full flexibility for all parties)